Subtitles are an important part of the video experience, translating dialog into a language that is often more accessible for those who do not understand what is happening in the movie or game. But these subtitles can only be seen on certain devices and platforms.
The “subtitles” is a program that allows users to download subtitles for movies and TV shows. The program works on PC Windows and MAC systems.
How To Install GMT Subtitles App on Windows PC & MacBook
Use the most powerful and dependable Android Emulator, such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks, to get GMT Subtitles software for PC. On Windows 10, 8, 7, PCs, and Mac, all Android emulators are compatible with GMT Subtitles.
- Emulators for Windows PC may be downloaded and installed from the official websites listed below.
- BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com are two of the best emulators available.
- Log in to the Android emulator using your Google account.
- On the Google Play Store, you can get the GMT Subtitles app. So look for it and find it.
- Install the option beneath the GMT Subtitles logo and have fun!
GMT Subtitles Frequently Asked Questions – Features and User Guide
This program makes it simple to download subtitles for movies and TV episodes to your phone, tablet, or any other networked device (NAS, computer, etc.).
* Automatic video detection (you can filter on folders) * Manual download of subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org, Podnapisi.net, and BetaSeries.com over network shares (CIFS/SMB) * Automatically download all missing subtitles * Manually search for subtitles * Share subtitles (by Bluetooth, email, etc.) * The application includes video data from The Movie Database or theTVDb.com. If desired, a direct link to the IMDB website or the IMDB android application is accessible. * Several languages are available. * Play videos directly from the app in your chosen video player.
There are no advertisements and it is completely free. Only compatible with Android 4.0 and above.
Subtitles, download, video, movie, drama, tv show, serie, drama, comedy, srt, sub, opensubtitles, podnapisi, betaseries, beta, series, imdb, divx, avi, mkv, jcifs, smb, samba, network, share, smb, samba, network, sharing
What’s New in GMT Subtitles’ New Version?
3.1.0 — Compatible with Android 10.0 3.0.0 – Each video file now has several translated subtitles. The search for open subtitles has been improved. 2.9.2 – M4V video format support, AndroidX dependency migration 2.9.1 – On Android 9.0, a fix for open subtitles was included, as well as the removal of Google Play services. 2.9.0 — Compatible with Android 9.0 2.8.0 – New languages are being added. 2.7.0 — Compatible with Android 8.1 2.6.0 – Improved SD card compatibility and adaptive icons for Lollipop(+) 2.5.0 — Compatible with Android 8.0
The developer/inc owns the rights to this software. GMT Subtitles is not a connected partner of ours. Every aspect of the GMT Subtitles applications, such as pictures and trademarks, is the property of GMT Subtitles’ respective owner.
We also don’t allow GMT Subtitles programs to be downloaded from our site. The download begins on the GMT Subtitles app’s official page.