UWorld is a practice test preparation software for the U.S. Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE). It was developed by University of California, San Francisco in collaboration with MedPrep, LLC and its parent company WebMD Health Corp., which are owned by Aetna Inc.. The software offers more than 800 questions on USMLE topics such as hematology/blood banking, microbiology/infection control, immunohematology and biochemistry to prepare physicians for their licensing examination(s).
UWorld USMLE For PC Windows and MAC is a question answering app that allows users to practice for the United States Medical Licensing Exam. The app has been downloaded over 1 million times and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
How To Install UWorld USMLE App on Windows PC & MacBook
Use the most powerful and dependable Android emulator, such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks, to get UWorld USMLE program for PC. All Android emulators are compatible with UWorld USMLE on Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac PCs.
- Emulators for Windows PC may be downloaded and installed from the official websites listed below.
- BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com are two of the best emulators available.
- Log in to the Android emulator using your Google account.
- The UWorld USMLE app is available on the Google Play Store. So look for it and find it.
- Choose the option to install under the UWorld USMLE logo and have fun!
UWorld USMLE Frequently Asked Questions – Features and User Guide
On your Android phone or tablet, you may use UWorld’s Qbank Mobile App to access your USMLE STEP 1, STEP 2 CK, and STEP 3 exams. For ABIM and ABFM Qbanks, please utilize the “UWorld Boards” app.
To access the course content, you must have a valid UWorld USMLE Qbank or Self Assessment membership, which can be bought on the UWorld website (http://www.uworld.com).
Qbank Mobile makes it simple to:
– Use all compatible devices to access and sync your Qbank tests and information. – Create and customize new exams to match your learning needs. – Examine and retake your past exams – Keep track of your progress in each major and minor category — Make and go through your exam notes.
Devices that run the Android operating system are supported. Other devices that may run modified Android ROMs, such as the HP TouchPad (built for Web OS), the Blackberry Playbook (Playbook OS), and so on, are not supported.
What’s New in the New UWorld USMLE Version?
– Minor bug fixes and improvements to stability.
The developer/inc owns the rights to this software. We are not a UWorld USMLE affiliated partner. Every aspect of the UWorld USMLE applications, such as pictures and trademarks, is the property of UWorld USMLE’s respective owner.
In addition, we do not allow UWorld USMLE programs to be downloaded from our server. The UWorld USMLE app may be downloaded from the official website.
The “uworld app for windows 10” is a free and easy-to-use computer application that allows students to practice with the USMLE Step 1, 2, 3, and 4 tests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use UWorld on multiple devices?
A: You can use UWorld on any device which supports the Scopus app.
Does UWorld have a PC app?
A: Yes, UWorld has a PC app which can be downloaded from the official website.
Can I use UWorld on iPad?
A: UWorld is an app designed for the iPad, but it does not support anything above iOS 11.
- download uworld on mac
- uworld usmle app download for windows 10
- download uworld app for windows
- uworld desktop app
- uworld app for mac